Kevin Dart and Stephane Coedel have directed an action packed title sequence introducing Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja, the new 26 part Disney animated series created and executive produced by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas. The series is currently on air in both the UK and US.
The series tells the story of a town called Norrisville which has been protected by a ninja for 800 years. But what the citizens of Norrisville don’t know is that a new ninja is selected every four years. Every ninja starts out as a freshman and when the ninja graduates they pass down the ninja suit. 9th grade teenager, Randy Cunningham, is the next ninja. With the help of his ninja suit, the NinjaNomicom an 800 year old ninja guide and his best friend Howard, Randy finds himself protecting his schools from certain destruction by evil forces.
Directors Kevin and Stephane worked with a team of animators and compositors at Passion to produce the title sequence using Flash and After FX.
- Title Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja (Title Sequence)
- Length 52 secs
- Client The Walt Disney Company
- Production Company Passion Pictures, London
- Directors Kevin Dart & Stephane Coedel
- Producer Ryan Goodwin-Smith
- Production Asst Lucy Morton-Hicks
- Exec ProducerHugo Sands
- Animation Rich Wake, Stephen Vuillemin, Alessandra Sorrentino
- Animation AsstsJames Newport, Maxwell Oginni, Anita Corcoran, Martynas Juchnevicius, Sam Cundell, Perrie Murphy
- Compositors Rob Ward, Stephane Coedel
- CG Artist Francois Pons